How to Use a Bong
A guide on how to smoke a bong.
Firstly, you should know that there are five parts to a bong. They are:
The mouthpiece: This is the opening at the top of the bong that you put your mouth over to inhale.
The Chamber: This is where the smoke is held before you suck it in (the main part of the bong).
The Carb (Also known as a shottey): This is the a small ventalation hold that air is let through to rush the smoke out of the bong and into your lungs.
The Downpipe: The downpipe is the pipe in which the smoke travels through and takes it through the water and into the chamber.
The cone piece (Also known as bowel): This is the cone shaped piece in which you place your marijuana and weed and light it.
Now comes the fun part, smoking it! To do so simply:
- Light the marijuana that you have placed in the cone piece with a lighter or matches.
- Begin sucking with your mouth over the mouthpiece, inhaling the smoke.
- Continue lighting as you continue sucking in the smoke.
- Once the bowel is empty (or you have had enough) stop lighting the weed and let your finger off the carb / shottey and inhale all the smoke in the chamber. Remember to inhale deeply.
- Pull your mouth away from the mouthpiece of the bong and inhale.
- Wait a few moments and then exhale.
And now you know how to use and smoke a bong. Enjoy.